So this picture was actually the Thursday before the weekend. But I had my camera at Stroller Strides that day, and this happens to be the last picture before his haircut. I think it demonstrates pretty well the need for the haircut.
The Saturday haircut didn't go so well... this is daddy trying to get the front with scissors. Kydin was distracted most of the time with the spray bottle, but the end of the haircut was just sad.
We didn't think to take an after picture... But I think there's one of the following you'll see the after with. I'm slowly adjusting to his hair.
Meanwhile, I come home Monday morning to find Kydin has learned a new skill with daddy... the pictures can explain...
Silly resourceful boys. Brandon got to stay home on president's day. We went to see Gnomeo and Juliet. We brought the camera to complete our "Flat Stanley" project, and got a few cute Kydin pictures in the process. Oh yeah, and it snowed that day. :(
Eating "New York" pizza with mom.
Finding and trying on mom's boots... :)
And, I suppose, showing off his haircut.

No comments:
Post a Comment