I must say I'm not as creative with my words as my sweet husband is, so I'll let him come back and update with the words. For now, I'll let the pictures do the talking. :) The sequences with multiple pictures just make sense in order. And I think my baby is darling in so many different ways, so you get photo overload.
Picture set #1--Ward Halloween Party. Unfortunately none of these pictures do our costumes justice, but you get the picture...
Picture set #2: Halloween day at our house...
The pumpkin masterpiece was finished!
We decided to go out to our car for glow sticks from our 72-hour kit.
Probably candles are frowned upon in apartment buildings...
So we donned our warm fireman costume!
Our neighbors just left candy in mugs out on their door...
as you can see we caught Kydin in the act of stealing and knocking them over!

Nice costume setups. I hope you did the accent! =D
ReplyDeleteOh you guys are the cutest!! Hope we get to see you in the near future :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I LOVE your costumes! Kydin is soo adorable. Thanks for the cute Christmas card! Hope you had a happy holiday season :)
ReplyDelete