Wednesday we took Kydin to the Bronx Zoo! And these are the only two pictures we took. :)
They are darling though. I learned how to feed him in public, outside, on a windy day. And my mom and I walked forever. Apparently it's a very big zoo. And with all the walking we did, we didn't even see the elephants... You'd think a very large animal would be hard to miss, but it was one of those "wide open range" zoos where the animals hide out in the middle of their area and you can't ever see them. But there were babies there, and they were very cute. Almost as cute as the one we brought with us. Oh! And Kydin has a twin! One of the flamingos was born the same day as him. :)
Besides walking around the zoo, we also dressed in matching clothes.
This was our green day. Aren't the 3 of us so cute? We also had a brown day, but somehow only my mom ended up with those pictures.
We also made ratatouille. It's actually delicious. And quite easy to make. And we made manicotti. Yum! We also went to see Julie & Julia. I got to practice my feeding Kydin in public skills once again. Friday night Brandon took me out on an official date & Kydin got to spend time with Grandma. :) That was wonderful! Saturday was spent prepping for more family arriving.
Kydin met his Grandpa Briggs. 3 generations of Briggs boys. Aren't they cute? :)
He also met his Uncle Nate...
...who didn't end up doing much homework that weekend.
It was hard when everyone left. Kydin and I were rather lonely. But we're adjusting again. We just need to figure out how to keep ourselves busy while Brandon's gone...
(I know this isn't the post you were looking for, but it still has cute pictures. I'm working on the one with his blessing outfit, promise.)
(I know this isn't the post you were looking for, but it still has cute pictures. I'm working on the one with his blessing outfit, promise.)

No comments:
Post a Comment