Riley plays MarioKart with me when Brandon is gone.
We ate very good dinners this week, complete with vegetables!
And the dishes were always done thanks to our trusty dishwasher.
But the first batch of caramels was so hard we just chiseled at it with our very large knife. It's still in the pan. We'd use TNT but I told Brandon I actually like that glass pan.
I made sure Brandon took pictures of me when I thought I looked cute.
Our Christmas tree actually had presents under it.
And Misty insisted on reading "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" with us on Christmas eve. But she wasn't as interested when we were reading out of Luke.
Christmas morning I managed to place our two cups of juice on the kitty tree. It was just fine until Misty decided to scramble up there and destabilize the already precarious perch of the two glasses. In other words, I made a mess before we could even open presents.
Brandon
The kitties decided presents were awesome. At least the discarded boxes and wrappings. This doesn't even do it justice how much they loved it.
Apparently it's contagious.
Brandon had me dig through our gargantuan plastic bag pile to find one of my presents.
Meanwhile Riley continued his love affair with the pineapple. I don't blame him. Yum!
Brandon's favorite Christmas present never looked so amazing. But, Sh!
(It's still a secret.)
At the end of the day, we looked pretty good.
But most everyone in our house was exhausted.
Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment